The multiMiR R package and database:
Integration of microRNA-target interactions along with their disease and drug associations
(Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Jul 24. pii: gku631)
Changes from version 2.1.1 to version 0.99.3 (May 24, 2017)
- Seperated R package version from database version. Thus the R package is now 0.99 while the database will continue from v2.1.
- Allow use of previous database versions from the package. The package defaults to the most current database version, but a new function(multimir_switchDBVersion) allows switching to other available database versions.
- Internal changes to adhere to good coding practices and prepare for Bioconductor submission.
- Now download and submit issues and feature requests through GitHub.
multiMiR 2.1.1 information - Download
Changes from version 2.1.0 to version 2.1.1 (Jan 11, 2017)
- Added back large query bug fix
- Fixed documentation
- Fixed DB schema URL
multiMiR 2.1.0 information
Changes from version 2.0.1 to version 2.1 (Dec 22, 2016)
- Updated the miRTarBase and miRDB data.
- Updated miRBase IDs to v21
multiMiR 2.0.1 information - Download
Changes from version 2.0.0 to version 2.0.1 (Dec 8, 2016)
- Changed the request function from GET to POST to allow submitting larger lists of genes or miRNAs.
Note: if you get a gateway timeout message the list is still too long to be processed in the 30 minute limit. Please break up your list.
multiMiR 2.0.0 information
Changes from version 1.0.1 to version 2.0.0 (May 7, 2015)
- Added Rat data to the database and allowed searching rat in the R package.
multiMiR 1.0.1 information - Download
Changes from version 1.0.0 to version 1.0.1 (August 8, 2014)
- In the multiMiR package, the package RCurl, instead of XML, was used to submit requests to the multiMiR web server and process the server's responses.
Version 1.0.0 was released on July 31, 2014.